Let’s explore some innovative garden homestay design ideas together. Garden homestays have become one of the most popular business models nowadays due to their ability to recover investments and attract many tourists quickly. As a result, many investors have turned their attention to this type of garden homestay. With reasonable pricing, modern amenities, and beautiful designs, it’s a preferred choice for accommodation among travelers. Additionally, there are several other outstanding advantages to consider.
What Is Garden Homestay Design?
Homestay is a popular lodging model nowadays when you travel; it involves staying in the homes of residents in the area you are visiting. Currently, the homestay model is prevalent in various tourist destinations such as Da Lat, Sapa, Nha Trang, etc. This type of accommodation offers unique designs that provide a sense of privacy, comfort, and a homely atmosphere. It is often more affordable than hotels and resorts, allowing you to have diverse and enjoyable experiences.
Garden Homestay Design refers to the design of lodging structures situated in or near residents’ homes, near nature. These structures typically have an area of over 100 square meters. The surrounding landscape of a garden homestay achieves a harmonious balance between the accommodation space and the natural environment, offering guests moments of relaxation.
Garden homestays often have a structure consisting of 1 to 3 stories, and the area around the home typically includes landscaping, gardens, water features, and more.
Popular Types of Garden Homestays:
To start a successful garden homestay business, it’s important to define the design model and style. This ensures that the accommodation is comfortable, unique, novel, and attractive to potential guests.
- Treehouse Homestay: Offers a unique and adventurous experience for nature enthusiasts.
- Crescent-Shaped or Wine Barrel Homestay: While not overly spacious, these homestays are equipped with the necessary amenities.
- Family Garden Homestay: Provides guests with an immersive natural experience, low costs, and an architectural representation of the local culture.
- Container Homestay: A compact and innovative model that can be built in various sizes to suit individual needs.
Garden homestays have become a popular choice for travelers looking for a tranquil and immersive connection with nature. Their affordability, comfortable designs, and unique styles make them a preferred form of accommodation, offering a distinct experience compared to traditional hotels and resorts.
Some Beautiful Garden Homestay Design Ideas
Homestay accommodations are not only popular in Vietnam but also around the world. Let’s take a look at some of the beautiful garden homestay designs that are currently in demand:
- Traditional Vietnamese-style garden Homestay: These homestays incorporate elements of traditional Vietnamese architecture, evoking the charm of old Vietnamese homes.
- Scandinavian-Style Homestay: This design draws inspiration from Scandinavian aesthetics, focusing on simplicity, minimalism, and functionality.
- Stilt House Homestay: The stilt house design is a traditional style, with rooms elevated on wooden stilts, allowing for an open space underneath, providing a unique and authentic experience.
- Modern Garden Homestay: Modern garden homestays feature contemporary architecture and design, combining comfort and aesthetics with the natural surroundings.
Should You Design a Garden Homestay?
To answer the question of whether you should design a garden homestay, let’s explore some of the benefits:
- Cost-Effective: Garden homestays can be cost-effective as homeowners can renovate their existing properties to meet rental requirements. Depending on the scale, there can be different price points, making it a flexible investment.
- Convenient Amenities: Garden homestay designs are cozy, yet they incorporate modern amenities to ensure convenience. They often include living areas, kitchens, bedrooms, and BBQ areas.
- Spacious Grounds: Garden homestays are typically built on larger pieces of land, providing space for recreational activities. This includes setting up tents, campfires, and other forms of entertainment for guests.
- Cultural Experiences: Designing a garden homestay with a local touch can help guests immerse themselves in the culture of the region they are visiting. It allows them to learn and explore the local way of life and traditions.
Garden homestays offer a unique and cozy experience for travelers. They are not only cost-effective to set up but also provide a range of amenities and opportunities for cultural immersion. As a result, the decision to design a garden homestay can be a profitable and rewarding one for those who wish to enter the hospitality industry.
Principles to Remember When Designing a Garden Homestay
To create an appealing garden homestay, it’s essential to maintain harmony between spaces, unify the design style from the exterior to the interior, and follow these key principles:
Overall Harmony: Before construction, ensure you have a well-thought-out design plan that aligns with the investor’s vision. A harmonious overall design will make guests feel comfortable and at ease during their stay.
Preserve Natural Beauty: Leverage the distinct natural beauty of different regions. Incorporate the unique characteristics of each area into your design. Utilizing the local environment’s natural beauty is a popular choice to attract guests.
Integration with Nature: Travelers often choose homestays to relax and immerse themselves in nature. Thus, garden homestay design should prioritize creating a serene and harmonious atmosphere with nature.
Secrets to Unique Garden Homestay Design:
- Appropriate Location and Size: Choose a spacious, well-located area for construction, providing ample space for outdoor activities. A garden homestay with a large garden area creates a pleasant and comfortable atmosphere.
- Distinctive Beauty: Emphasize the unique, authentic beauty of each region. Visitors want to experience the daily life of the local people, so your design should reflect the original and distinctive features of each location.
- Natural Harmony: Guests seek green spaces when traveling. Thus, the garden design is crucial to provide a relaxing vacation experience while enhancing the aesthetic appeal of the homestay.
- Overall Harmony: Ensure the design maintains a sense of overall harmony. This adds aesthetic value and offers vacationers a sense of comfort, relaxation, and visual appeal.
- Feng Shui: The design and materials are essential in garden homestay design. However, don’t forget about Feng Shui elements, such as wind direction and natural light, to ensure the best design that suits the homeowners.
Why Choose Hac San for Garden Homestay Design and Construction?
With a highly experienced team and wealth of knowledge, Hạc San is proud to be an excellent choice for designing and constructing garden homestays. They ensure that your project is not only beautiful and coherent but also of high quality, aligning with your business goals.
Please get in touch with Hac San as soon as you have a need.
Address: 168/2 Nguyen Gia Tri, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, HCMC