To assist our clients and investors in choosing the right interior design service, we are pleased to provide you with Pricing for Interior Design Services and the most current and suitable design styles for 2023. With the combination of artistry and a deep understanding of our client’s needs, we are confident that we will provide the best solutions and Pricing for Interior Design Services to create unique and impressive living spaces.
In today’s era, as life and work continue to evolve, creating aesthetically pleasing living spaces and reflecting a unique lifestyle has become incredibly important. Especially in residential spaces (including apartments, villas, and townhouses), office environments, and dining establishments like restaurants, the fusion of intelligent interior design and exquisite artistry garners special attention from investors and consumers alike.
At Hac San, we understand that turning our clients’ interior design ideas into reality requires keen insight and creativity. With a team of talented design experts, we are committed to delivering living and working spaces that surpass expectations, showcasing our clients’ individuality while ensuring comfort and functionality.
Pricing for Interior Design Services (Updated June 2023)
During our collaboration, Hac San has received numerous inquiries regarding our Pricing for Interior Design Services and interior construction costs. To meet the needs of our valued clients, Hac San is pleased to provide you with an internal Pricing for Interior Design Services chart, allowing you to gain a better understanding of the various investment costs and services offered by Hac San.
Pricing for Interior Design Services of Hac San
|TYPES OF CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS||DETAILS||UNIT PRICE/UNIT||NOTE|
|A – Basic Services|
|I – INTERIOR DESIGN PRICING|
|1. Contemporary Simplicity, Minimalism, and Wabi Sabi||Apartment Units, Townhouses||200,000/m2||Current Status Assessment|
Interior Design Perspective Portfolio
Material Specification Document
Interior Construction Technical Design Documentation
Quantity and Volume Estimation Documentation (excluding pricing)
|Villas with Three or More Facades. Penthouse, duplex||230,000/m2|
|2. Neo Classic, Scandinavian, Chinese, with a modern twist.||Apartment Units, Townhouses||230,000/m2|
|Villas with Three or More Facades.||230,000/m2|
|3. Classic, Indochine, Mediterranean, and a more intricate modern style||Apartment Units, Townhouses||280,000/m2|
|Villas with Three or More Facades.||300,000/m2|
|4. Office, showroom||Simple Modern||230,000/m2||Same as above|
|Intricate and Detailed Space||250,000/m2|
|5. Restaurant, Spa, Cafe||Simple Modern||230,000/m2|
|Complex, high requirements, sophisticated style||280,000/m2|
|6. Hotel, Resort||Simple Modern||230,000/m2||Same as above|
|Complex, high requirements, sophisticated style||280,000/m2|
|7. Renovation and Interior Construction||Civil Projects||+30,000/m2||Add electrical and plumbing design documents and construction renovation.|
|8. Project||Based on actual quantity pricing||Actual|
|II – ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN PRICING|
|1. Simple Modern||One frontage||170,000/m2||The design portfolio includes:|
Construction permit application documents
Architectural technical design documents
Structural design documents
Electrical design documents
Plumbing design documents
Fire protection design documents (if applicable)
Cost estimation documents
Front facade renderings
Selection of finishing materials
|2. Neo Classic – A Modern Emphasis||One frontage||200,000/m2|
|3. Classical – Indochine – Mediterranean – Super Villas||One frontage||200,000/m2|
|4. Garden||Dry landscape||80,000/m2||Site survey, 3D rendering|
Detailed design specifications including materials and techniques
Electrical design documentation
Plumbing design documentation
|Dry garden, fish pond||100,000/m2|
|Dry garden, fish pond, fence||120,000/m2|
|Dry garden, fish pond, fence, landscape playground||150,000/m2|
|5. Office, showroom||Modern with 1 or 2 facades||120,000/m2||Design based on the company’s templates and models|
|Complex with 3 or more facades||150,000/m2|
|6. Restaurant, Spa, Cafe||Modern with 1 or 2 facades||180,000/m2||Design according to the company’s templates or new forms.|
|Complex with 3 or more facades||200,000/m2|
|7. Hotels, High-rise Buildings||Modern with 1 or 2 facade||150,000/m2||Calculate for the technical construction dossier of one phase only.|
Excluding any previous project application stages if applicable.
|Complex with 3 or more facades||180,000/m2|
|8. Resort – Garden House||Simple form||180,000/m2||Do not include the garden area. Calculate for architectural projects only.|
Excluding project application stages.
|Form requiring many ideas and details||220,000/m2|
|9. House Renovation||If retaining the house frame structure||-40,000/m2||Not including the garden area. Applicable to architectural projects only. Excluding project application stages.|
|10. Dự án||Based on actual quantity pricing||Actual|
|B – PREMIUM SERVICES|
|1. Implementing a shorter working timeframe than the contract||Request for Urgency, Shorter Than the Contract Period by 30%||+35%||It means requiring work to be done on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays (with no days off) according to the contract value.|
|Request for Urgency, Shorter Than the Contract Period by 50%||+60%|
|2. Supervision||Supervision of 4 Stages (Foundation, Structural Frame, Roofing, Surface Finishing)||2 million VND/|
|Excluding travel, meals, and accommodation expenses for out-of-town projects. If online inspections are conducted for out-of-town projects, a 30% fee will be charged once. Applicable to civil projects|
|Full supervision of all construction activities until completion. It is calculated for 1 supervisor.||15 million VNĐ/|
|Excluding food, drinks, and transportation expenses for out-of-town projects. Excluding contractor search costs. Calculated for 1 person|
|3. 2 kiến trúc sư, họa sỹ thiết kế cùng làm việc||2 experienced architects working together with the investor||+30%||Right to appoint a Director to provide input. Based on the contract value|
|4. 2 phương án duyệt||Approve 2 architectural design options simultaneously.||+20%||Approval for selecting 1 proposal as the final completed plan. Based on the contract value.|
|Approve 2 interior design options simultaneously||+35%|
|5. 3 phương án duyệt||Approve 3 architectural design options simultaneously.||+30%|
|Approve 3 interior design options simultaneously||+50%||If the contract is signed with Hac San for construction, the above expenses will be deducted|
|C – UTILITY SERVICES|
|1. Visit the customer-specified construction site||The investor takes a tour of sample projects they want Hac San to execute.||1 million VND/|
|Applicable for 1-6 hours accompanying the Client, excluding food, accommodation, and transportation costs outside. If a construction contract is signed with Hac San, these expenses will be deducted.|
|2. Visit a construction site completed by Hac San||The investor needs to see Hac San’s completed projects in reality||2 million VND/|
|Due to the necessity of paying fees to the homeowner for visiting. If a construction contract is signed with Hac San, these expenses will be deducted.|
|3. Visit a construction site currently under construction by Hac San||The investor needs to see the ongoing projects (if any)||Free||Free|
|4. Visit Hac San’s workshop||Services:||Free|
|5. Supervise the author||Hand over the design to the construction unit. Check photos of the foundation, column, floor, and finishing work.||Free||Free|
|Hand over the design to the interior construction unit. Check photos of completed interior products.||Free|
|6. Handover of the original technical files||Cases where the Investor requests handover.||15%||If a construction contract is signed with Hac San, these expenses will be deducted|
|7. Handover of the original rendering files||Cases where the Investor requests handover.||30%|
|8. Printing additional documents beyond the quantity specified in the contract||Cases where the Investor requests additional printing||Actual /file||Based on the printed quantity.|
|9. On-site model inspection directly with the Client||The Investor takes the Architect for model approval.||1 million VND/|
|Applicable for 1-6 hours accompanying the Client, excluding food, accommodation, and transportation costs outside. If a construction contract is signed with Hac San, these expenses will be deducted|
|10. Preparing bidding documents||Prepare the bidding documents||Actual|
|11. Representing the Client in project acceptance inspections||On behalf of the Client, inspect the quality, quantity, and volume of the contractor’s work.||30,000/m2||Only applicable when Hac San is not the executing unit. Excludes out-of-province travel and meal expenses.|
- The Pricing for Interior Design Services quotation does not include VAT.
- Customers can select services to determine the total contract value.
- Pricing for Interior Design Services for areas of 60m2 and above.
- For areas under 60m2, the fee will be calculated based on the 60m2 package rate.
- Pricing for Interior Design Services is available nationwide.
- Additional expenses for out-of-town projects, such as travel and accommodation for Hac San, will be calculated after the design fee and service options have been agreed upon.
Please feel free to contact Hac San directly if you have any questions or inquiries regarding interior design services and quotations.
Professional Interior Design Process for Various Styles
To create outstanding interior designs, the architects at HAC SAN work professionally and passionately. The professional interior design process includes 7 important steps as follows, depending on the design style:
Step 1: Receiving Customer Requests
We begin by receiving information and requests from our customers, including the type of project (townhouse, apartment, villa, restaurant, showroom, etc.), size, preferred design style, intended use, investment budget, and other specific factors. This helps us understand the customer’s needs.
Step 2: Site Survey
Our design team conducts a detailed survey of the project. We measure floor dimensions, inspect door systems, take photos, and note concrete columns, and other details to understand the current state of the project.
Step 3: Contract Signing
After discussing and negotiating with the customer regarding design elements, we signed a contract to agree on pricing, timelines, and responsibilities for both parties.
Step 4: 2D Floor Plan Design
We proceed with the 2D floor plan design to allocate space and position interior elements within the project.
Step 5: 3D Rendering Design
Once the 2D floor plan design is accepted, we create 3D rendering drawings to simulate the actual interior furnishings and design space.
Step 6: Design Presentation
We present a detailed design proposal to the customer and listen to their feedback, making adjustments and revisions as necessary.
Step 7: Product Handover
Finally, after completing the design documentation, we hand over the product to the customer and proceed with the interior construction. We always ensure that the final product matches the 3D design drawings, guaranteeing quality and customer satisfaction.
Note: In this process, changing interior design styles does not affect the overall workflow.
What is interior design?
According to the definition from Wikipedia Encyclopedia: “Interior design describes a group of various related projects that involve turning the interior space into effective settings for the range of human activities that are to take place there. Interior design is also a profession that combines creativity, technical knowledge, and business skills. Interior designers work with clients and other design professionals to develop safe, functional, attractive design solutions that meet the needs of the users of the space.”
In simpler terms, interior design is the arrangement and organization of objects, furniture, and spaces to create a unified whole that satisfies both the functional and aesthetic needs of the users. The main goal of interior design is to create a comfortable, functional living space that reflects the owner’s unique sense of style.
Many people often confuse interior design with interior decoration. However, these two concepts are entirely different. While interior design involves shaping the space and arranging the interior elements, interior decoration deals with the placement and adornment of smaller details within that space. Interior decoration focuses on the aesthetic aspects, while interior design must ensure both aesthetics and functional usability.
Important Elements in Interior Design
To create a perfect interior design, there are several crucial elements to consider. These elements include space, lines, shapes, lighting, color, materials, and patterns.
Space is the foundation of interior design. It’s an element that cannot be easily altered and must be utilized to its fullest potential. Space is divided into solid space and void space. Solid space is where objects and furnishings are placed, while void space is where there are fewer or no objects (often pathways). Achieving a harmonious balance between these two types of space is essential in creating a well-balanced interior space, avoiding overcrowding or emptiness due to too much or too little furniture.
Horizontal, vertical, and dynamic lines shape the form of interior spaces. Horizontal lines from surfaces like tables, chairs, and beds create a sense of stability and make the space appear more expansive. Conversely, vertical lines created by elements like windows and doorways give a feeling of height. Dynamic and curved lines, such as winding staircases, add focal points and bring positive energy to a room.
Shapes apply to both rooms and the objects within them. In interior design, objects within the same space often have similar shapes to create harmony and balance. Excessive diversity in shapes within the same space can lead to visual confusion and complexity.
Lighting is an incredibly important element in interior design, directly affecting the mood of the space’s occupants. Naturally lit spaces tend to feel cheerful and bright, whereas poorly lit spaces can create a sense of gloominess.
Lighting in interior design encompasses both natural light and artificial light (electric lighting). Balancing these two light sources is crucial in creating the perfect interior space. Natural light is typically prioritized because it brings positive energy and comfort.
Color has the power to evoke emotions and strongly influence mood. Color choices can alter perceptions of a space’s size; lighter colors like white, beige, and cream can make a space appear larger than darker colors like brown or black.
Color can also stimulate the visual senses and create various emotions. Colors like blue, green, and pastel shades can induce a sense of tranquility and softness, making them popular choices for bedrooms.
Materials are another critical element in interior design. Choosing quality materials can create a sense of sophistication and depth in a room. Each type of material and surface offers a unique feel, so material selection should be carefully considered.
Patterns add focal points to a space. They appear on many interior furnishings such as curtains, rugs, sofas, wallpaper, and various other places. Types of patterns include horizontal stripes, vertical stripes, polka dots, and various other designs. Choosing suitable patterns can create focal points in a space without overwhelming it.
The Importance of Interior Design
Nowadays, people are paying more attention and investing more in interior design, indicating its significant importance in every construction project. Interior design plays a vital and diverse role in various types of buildings:
- In the realm of residential properties, interior design goes beyond creating aesthetically pleasing and visually appealing living spaces. It also caters to the practical needs and preferences of homeowners. A well-designed interior not only enhances the comfort and relaxation of the occupants but also contributes positively to improving their overall quality of life. Thoughtful and scientific interior design optimizes utility and convenience in daily life.
- For commercial projects such as shops, showrooms, entertainment venues, and restaurants, interior design serves the purpose of optimizing the use of space and creating interesting focal points. It attracts customers and establishes a unique brand identity, enhancing competitiveness and making a business stand out in the market.
- In public buildings, offices, and workplaces, interior design must create a conducive environment for comfortable work, boost employee morale, and reflect the cultural ethos and style of the organization or business.
In summary, interior design is not just a valuable companion but also the “soul” of every construction project, playing a multifaceted role in enhancing functionality, aesthetics, and the overall experience of the space.
List of Noteworthy Interior Design Styles in 2023
At Hacsan.vn, we always focus on creating beautiful and functionally optimized interior designs. Additionally, we understand that these designs need to reflect suitability for the users and incorporate unique design styles. Let’s explore the most popular interior design styles with Hac San!
|Interior Styles||Construction Area||Color Usage||Materials Used||Budget Allocation|
|1- Modern Style||All Areas||Neutral colors are predominant.||Concrete, reinforced steel, glass, various engineered woods||Average Level|
|2- Rustic Style||Large Area (>80m2)||Neutral colors are predominant.||Mainly natural wood and stone||Total Budget|
|3- Minimalist Style||All Areas||Primarily cool-toned colors (not more than 3 colors in one space).||Natural wood and various types of engineered wood||Total Budget|
|4- Chinese Style||All Areas||Encourage the use of neutral or cool colors.||Wood, steel, aluminum, and glass are the preferred materials||Average Level|
|5- Neo-Classical Style||Large Area (>80m2)||Light colors are often used as the background for wall areas, while darker and cooler colors are used for interior design. Colors are flexibly combined.||Molding for walls, ceilings, and floors. Plastic and PU moldings are increasingly replacing old materials. All are premium materials||Moderate Level|
|6- Wabi Sabi style||All Areas||Natural, elegant, calm, and gentle color tones. Avoid contrasting, vibrant, and flashy colors.||Raw wood, stone, clay, metal, natural fabrics, natural fibers,…||Average Level|
|7- Scandinavian Style||All Areas||Neutral color tones like white, and cream, combined with standout colors like teal, brown, gray, and emerald green for prominent accents.||Natural wood, stone, leather, fur||Moderate Level|
|8- Indochine style||Large Area (>80m2)||Neutral tones such as pale yellow, cream, and white, combined with warm colors for fresh and standout accents, such as orange, yellow, and red.||Wicker, bamboo, wood, fired bricks, adobe bricks||Moderate Level|
Modern Style – Simplicity and Creativity
Modern interior design is characterized by a similarity in arrangement, creating a sense of freedom without the need for symmetry. In modern interior design, the main objects are spatial geometric shapes such as rectangles, cubes, and cylinders.
Materials in modern interior design typically include concrete, steel, glass, and various types of engineered wood. These materials are easily adjustable to achieve simplicity and eliminate complex details. Colors are usually neutral, creating a sense of open space, and the focus is on light and creativity in the design.
Rustic Interior Design
The rustic interior design style is characterized by simplicity, rusticity, and a focus on minimalist lines. Despite its simplicity, it does not lack sophistication and has a captivating appeal to onlookers.
The main materials used in this style are natural wood and stone. Colors are typically kept in their natural state to express the rustic charm. Interior design is simplified.
Key highlights in rustic homes often include a fireplace, large windows, and the importance of living space. The kitchen also becomes a significant focal point in rustic style.
In today’s market, we often see two typical types of Rustic styles:
– Classic Rustic Style
– Modern Rustic Style
Neo Classic – The Sophisticated Blend of Classic and Modern Styles
- Neo-Classical style, also known as Neo Classic, is a unique blend of classical and modern elements in interior design. This style primarily focuses on maintaining symmetry and harmony in every aspect, from walls to ceilings and furniture. Neo-Classical style is favored for its elegance and sophistication, showcasing the homeowner’s style and personality.
- Several typical features identify a home designed in the Neo-Classical style, including:
- Artistic, upscale, and sophisticated spaces that are not overly complex due to well-proportioned wall divisions.
- Elegant and refined color schemes. The predominant interior colors in this style are cool tones and dark hues.
- Ornate patterns and motifs that are not as elaborate as in classical styles but still carry an air of refinement. These patterns are often delicate and feature intricate details.
- High symmetry and balance on walls and ceilings.
- The use of high-quality interior materials.
- The Neo-Classical style can be applied to most spaces within a home, including living rooms, bedrooms, and kitchens.
Minimalism – Simplified Design
Minimalist interior design is an expression of diversity in art, perceived visually and musically by homeowners. This style is suitable for small-sized homes or corporate offices that require spacious working environments. It appeals for its simplicity, featuring minimal furniture, and is suitable for those who value freedom without constraints of space and form.
The fundamental principle applied in Minimalist interior design is “less is more,” meaning that “less is more,” aiming to create open and comfortable spaces. Furniture is typically designed to be compact, with clean lines or very few patterns.
Key characteristics in the design include:
- Colors: Colors are often limited and mostly consist of cool tones. In space, you shouldn’t use more than 3 colors: a primary color, a background color, and an accent color for the design.
- Lighting: Lighting is crucial in this design as everything is minimized. Natural light is utilized during the day, and colored lights like yellow, purple, green, etc., are used to create special accents at night. Combining lighting with music can create an artistic atmosphere.
- Furniture: Furniture is typically minimalistic but maintains artistic and harmonious qualities.
- Decor: Although Minimalism aims for simplicity, homeowners can still decorate with small items or use lighting to create focal points, adding elegance to the space without compromising its minimalist essence.
Scandinavian interior design is an emblem of the Nordic countries, characterized by three core principles: aesthetics, simplicity, and functionality. Rooms designed in this style typically have a harmonious and naturally connected layout, reflecting the essence of the Nordic region.
Scandinavian interior design has two main types:
- Scandinavian Country: Combines tradition and modernity, using light and natural colors.
- Scandinavian Modern: Focuses on functionality and often features a more minimalist design, using harmonious colors to create accents.
Important features of homes designed in the Scandinavian style include:
- Materials: Natural materials such as wood, stone, leather, and fur are commonly used to create a sense of closeness to nature. To protect the environment, faux fur rugs can be used instead of real fur.
- Lighting: Natural light is utilized through large windows and white curtains to create a spacious and bright feeling.
- Colors: Neutral and white colors are often favored to create a comfortable and light-filled space. Other colors like beige, duck egg blue, brown, gray, and emerald green can also be used to add variety and diversity to the space.
- Decor: Greenery and fireplaces often appear in Scandinavian-style homes, adding warmth and a connection to nature.
Indochine Style – East Meets West Harmony
Indochine interior design, also known as Indochina, is a unique blend of Eastern culture and French neoclassical architecture. It represents a precious fusion of two cultural heritages.
Some important characteristics of the Indochine style include:
- Colors: The primary color palette often consists of soft, creamy yellows, creams, and whites, combined with shades of brown and gray to create accents or vibrant hues like orange, yellow, and red to freshen up the space.
- Materials: This style uses eco-friendly materials like rattan, bamboo, wood, fired clay, and terracotta. Modern materials like iron and steel can also be incorporated to reinforce the structure without sacrificing traditional beauty.
- Decor: Dong Son patterns and symbols of good luck often appear in interior decorations. Decorative items such as wooden screens, lacquerware, and room dividers are commonly used to showcase local culture and add focal points to living spaces.
Chinese Style – Modern Meets Minimalism
Chinese interior design is a unique combination of modernity and minimalism. Wood, steel, aluminum, and glass are often preferred for their durability and longevity. This style creates a luxurious space with functional furniture and uncomplicated patterns.
Chinese interior design is influenced by both modernity and minimalism, and it has several fundamental characteristics:
- Colors: Neutral colors are encouraged in this design. Colors are often adjusted from dark to light to create harmony in the color scheme. Warm and cool colors can be used as accents to highlight different aspects of the space.
- Furniture: Basic geometric shapes with simple lines and intelligent arrangements based on utility are favored. All furniture items must have a clear purpose and be multi-functional.
- Lighting: Natural light is emphasized through large windows to add depth to the space. Artificial lighting is also used to highlight beauty and create a cozy atmosphere.
- Space: Open spaces are prioritized to create a roomy, airy environment and enhance interaction among family members and guests. Plants can be placed in corners and on tables to bring freshness and decoration to the home.
Wabi Sabi Style – Celebrating Simplicity and Nature
Wabi Sabi interior design, originating from Japan, is becoming increasingly popular in Vietnam, especially in places like cafes, apartments, and restaurants. This style focuses on celebrating simplicity and nature, bringing a sense of tranquility and serenity to the mind and finding happiness in the raw beauty of materials and decor. Wabi Sabi highly values the durability and utility of materials.
Key features of the Wabi Sabi style include:
- Space: Wabi Sabi style emphasizes gentleness and tranquility, bringing humans closer to nature to find a sense of peace amid the complexities of life. Empty spaces combined with light from glass doors create a comfortable and energizing atmosphere.
- Colors: Natural, elegant, and subtle color tones are used. Contrasting, bright, and flashy colors are avoided.
- Materials: Natural materials like wood, stone, clay, metal, raw fabric, and natural fibers are used. These materials are often left in their natural state to showcase their inherent natural and organic qualities.
- Shapes: The original form of materials is maintained, and minimal alterations are made. The style celebrates simplicity and the natural characteristics of materials.
Please get in touch with HacSan as soon as you have a need.
Address: 168/2 Nguyen Gia Tri, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, HCMC